The first ever Brothers’ Keeper Workshop was recently held in Tacloban City to orient BCBP chapters in Eastern Visayas.
The workshop was attended by all Chapter Heads, Outreach Heads, Program and Services Directors (PSDs), Secretariat of the Chapters and Outreaches in Samar and Leyte.
It was organized by Bro. Joseph Escalona, the Regional Council Director (RCD) of the area and supported by Bro. Bebot Gillesania, the Area Managing Director (AMD) for Eastern Visayas.
The Brothers’ Keeper System is a data-driven management tool that will help Chapter Heads, Outreach Heads, RCDs, the AMDs, and the BCBP Management Committee.
The data gathered through this system will help measure the performance and profile of Chapters, Outreaches, Regions, or Areas and thus help the leaders in their planning.
The Brothers’ Keeper System will be able to provide the following:
- Age profile, gender ratio, industry and business/ professional affiliation of the members;
- Track the formation tracks taken by every member;
- Monitor the attendance in assemblies and activities;
- Monitor tithing compliance; and
- Keep a record of the service history of each member.
Chapter or Outreach Treasurers will also be able to input their regular reports in the system.
The same workshop will be conducted for Cebu and the Central Visayas areas in Cebu City within the second quarter of this year.