BCBP President Manny Jimenez has recently stated that the BCBP supports the position of the Catholic Bishops in their opposition to the Reproductive Health Bill. This position against the RH Bill is also confirmed by BCBP’s Spiritual Director Fr Herb Schneider, SJ.
BCBP members are urged to know and understand the issues involved and to make their opposition known to their respective legislators. Members within the Metro Manila area and surrounding provinces are asked to attend the Rally vs the RH Bill this coming Saturday, August 4, at the Edsa Shrine (pls see Rally Article for details).
The Consolidated RH Bill plus other articles stating the issues can be found on this website in the Articles Section. The following articles highlight the important moral issues involved:
– President Aquino and the RH Bill
– Battling Global Population Control
– Charity and Conscience on the RH Debate
– An Honest Commentary on the RH Bill: Shouldn’t We Focus on Family Life and Values?
– Choosing Life, Rejecting the RH Bill
– Talking Points for RH Bill Dialogue
– No Place for the RH Bill in our Law, by Kit Tatad