On November 19 during the fellowship of the combined outgoing and incoming members of BCBP’s Board of Trustees and ManCom, incoming President Manny Jimenez announced the composition and members of the Management Committee for 2012-2014. The new ManCom members are:
1. President – Manny Jimenez
2. Area Managing Director (AMD) Northern Luzon – Willy Simbul
3. AMD Southern Luzon – Jun Obra
4. AMD Visayas – Nelson Dauz
5. AMD Mindanao – Jong Tiro
6. Nat Treasurer – Etchin Sumagang
7. NSC for Mission – Mayong Rodriguez
8. NSC for Formation – Angel Sabas
9. NSC for Programs & Services – Bert Masiclat
10. Director for Leadership Development – Joey Avellana
11. Director for Social Advocacy – Topy Vasquez
12. Director for the Role of Women, Singles, Seniors & Youth – Francis Mapile
Since the incumbent AMDs are tasked together with the Regional Council Directors to finalize the lineup for the RCDs, subject to approval of the President, the complete list of RCDs will be announced in January 2012.
We extend our congratulations to the new members of the ManCom and look forward to the continuing strengthening and growth of the BCBP during their 3-year term.
At the same time, the BCBP membership sincerely thanks and appreciates the outgoing officers and members of the ManCom 2009-2011 for their various accomplishments, programs and projects that have guided the BCBP to where it is now. May God continue to bless you abundantly.