Join the BCBP

by BCBP admin

A BCBP member is a businessman or professional who influences change leading to Christ centered behavior and practices in his sphere of work. He is a disciple of Jesus Christ and has integrated the Lord’s teachings into his total life. He gains support and grows spiritually through his active involvement in the Church and in the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals. This definition of membership applies not only to men but also to women who are engaged in business and or the professions.

The BCBP member is one who exerts influence in his place of work, whether out of his position of authority or leadership, or simply out of his own effective dealings with those whom he works and comes into contact with. He is an agent of Christian change in his marketplace, a powerful witness for Jesus Christ with the ability to encourage and lead transformational change in others.

The first step in getting to know more about the BCBP is attend the BCBP breakfast nearest you. Come, enjoy breakfast with other BCBP businessmen and professionals! We look forward to welcoming you!

70 comments

Christopher June 30, 2016 - 2:46 pm

Hi, I’m from Novaliches, Quezon City. Im hoping to join BCBP since i was a teenager where my uncle use to bring me to attend the gathering in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte when i was there for vacation. Well i’m know an entrepreneur and a Christian. How can i join? Will i just be going there in Breakfast Meeting place?
Thank you and God Bless always my brothers and sisters.

Rom April 25, 2016 - 9:42 am

Hi, would like to ask if there is BCBP group in Cebu? I would to join. Kindly assist me on how to join. Thanks a lot. God Bless.
Bro Romano, pls just check Breakfast Directory on the HomePage of Kapatiran for the breakfast venue nearest you. The BCBP has 8 weekly breakfasts in and around Cebu, every Saturday. You are most welcome to attend any of the breakfasts. God Bless. — Nancy Catan, Kapatiran Editor

JORY B. ESCLARES March 11, 2016 - 7:07 pm

I am a registered master electrician as my profession, a senior citicen and former ofw. I had a business before, but, I stopped due to financial losses. Am I qualified to join BCBP? God Bless and More Power! My residence in Concepcion, Tarlac. Thank You.

YOLANDA J. DEL MUNDO February 7, 2016 - 12:12 am

After my active involvement in church events and activities foremost were the recently concluded 51st International Eucharistic Congress in Cebu, National Congress of the Clergy 1st,2nd and 3rd, PCNE 1st and second and even in Pope Francis visit as merchandizer, I believe my business leanings were more closely to upholding the Catholic faith thru the various souvenirs we produced. We in our own little ways propagate and promote the teachings of God by way of being patronized by fellow Catholics.

I hope and pray that I can be part of this civic organization. Please provide details of membership. Thank you!

GIPSEN January 25, 2016 - 9:00 pm

Hi I would like to join BCBP SG. Thank you.

Arbie Fuentez January 25, 2016 - 2:04 am

I’m interested, please provide me the contact phone number to the breakfast in Hayward, Ca. Thank you. – Arbie

Roly Lira December 28, 2015 - 10:29 am

I am a senior citizen and i want to join your organization to help promote your mission while i am still strong so as to dedicate my in jesus name

Dulce Corazon C. Villaceran December 1, 2015 - 10:33 am

Hi,

A Canadian friend asked me how he can contact you. He saw your banners about being honest even if others cannot and he said he would like to speak to you. I told him I will look for the people behind the banner and found this through google. Kindly give me your contact number or the address where we can find you. I am also interested to join if possible.

Thank you very much.

ronald g.ugalino November 10, 2015 - 7:49 am

good day,

im ronald g.ugalino and i live in plaridel st.brgy.looc mandaue city.honestly speaking im longing and miss worshiping/singing songs for god like prayer meeting coz i used to be a member of ang lingkod ng panginoon when i was still single.and right now its like i have so many trials in life and problems and i can see that i need to go back what i wanted to do like before but now together with my wife.i dont know on how to become a BCBP.Also i have a brother(kuya)who is a member of this community in cebu but i dont know what chapter he is dr.sander ugalino.here is my contact number 09329155885.hope to hear from you mga bro/sis,godbless you all

Chris October 6, 2015 - 1:12 am

I need to learn more about BCBP as we follow the same business practices for the longest time. I also personally formed my own NGO with the premise of the verse 1 Corinthians 10:31 “In Everything You Do, You Must do it All for the Glory of God!”

Thanks!

P.S.

I wrote here as your contact form doesn’t work the moment I was sending this.

1 2 3 7