Join the BCBP

by BCBP admin

A BCBP member is a businessman or professional who influences change leading to Christ centered behavior and practices in his sphere of work. He is a disciple of Jesus Christ and has integrated the Lord’s teachings into his total life. He gains support and grows spiritually through his active involvement in the Church and in the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals. This definition of membership applies not only to men but also to women who are engaged in business and or the professions.

The BCBP member is one who exerts influence in his place of work, whether out of his position of authority or leadership, or simply out of his own effective dealings with those whom he works and comes into contact with. He is an agent of Christian change in his marketplace, a powerful witness for Jesus Christ with the ability to encourage and lead transformational change in others.

The first step in getting to know more about the BCBP is attend the BCBP breakfast nearest you. Come, enjoy breakfast with other BCBP businessmen and professionals! We look forward to welcoming you!

70 comments

Leo Angelo Salinel June 13, 2018 - 10:22 am

Hi, I am interested in joining BCBP but I wonder if by “professionals” BCBP only admits people with professional degrees and licenses like doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, real estate brokers, dentists, etc. and not employees with college degrees.

I am interested in joining BCBP Marikina. How do I contact them?

Efren (Roy) Yabut March 26, 2018 - 11:53 am

A blessed day to to you. I’m residing in Eastwood, Libis, QC and I noticed a breakfast gathering there couple of times. I’m a Roman Catholic and I’ interested to know more about BCBP. I checked your breakfast directory but there is no schedule posted there when will be the next breakfast meeting in Eastwood.

Kindly advise when and how I can join the next breakfast meeting.

Thanks and God Bless

Roy Yabut
09175470608

Sinforoso Bautista February 2, 2018 - 12:12 pm

Hi BCBP

Im in davao city

Would like to join yur company, please help me to connect in davao area

Thanks
Best regards
Sinforoso M. Bautista IV

JOSEPH SAMANIEGO BRIONES December 2, 2017 - 6:22 pm

I WOULD TO THANK FOR YOUR OUTREACH PROGRAM DONE TODAY IN ANGEL HOMES…THEY ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR GENEROSITY…IN BEHALF OF THE XAVERIAN SISTERS…MARAMONG SALAMAT PO! GOD BLESS YOUR MINISTRY!

BRO. JOSEPH, PIME

Roman de Gala November 9, 2017 - 8:23 am

Pls. send contact details of Mr. Ferdie Velasco-Sta Rosa.

I am interested to join and will attend first the Breakfast Forum as suggested.

James Antonio August 26, 2017 - 12:22 am

Good day po. Would it be possible po to send the contact numbers of the Breakfast Heads of the following Chapters: Taguig, Pasay, Paranaque, Manila, Las Pinas, Daang Hari, and Alabang East?

Thank you very much po.

BCBP admin August 30, 2017 - 11:56 am

Hi Bro.

Sent it thru email.

ERIC EBIA August 13, 2017 - 11:35 pm

Good day! Im interested to join your organization. AI just want to know what BCBP is?

BCBP admin August 16, 2017 - 10:25 am

Hi Eric,

Please follow this link to know more about BCBP.

BCBP admin August 16, 2017 - 10:22 am

Hi Eric,

Sent you an email regarding your inquiry.

God Bless,