· Candidate must have a college degree or its equivalent; Not more than 30 years old;
· With at least 3 year(s) of working experience as a Lifeguard;
· Required swimming skills; Must be physically fit;
· Should have knowledge in First Aid and CPR; must be a licensed Lifeguard.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
· Required skill(s): supervisory skills, technical skills, knowledge in electrical wirings, knowledge in aircondition and refrigeration
repair, physically fit.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced in supervising employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
Job role in Building/Facilities Maintenance or Machinery Maintenance.
· not more than 30 years old; candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or related courses;
· with at least three (3) years experience as an Accountant;
· experience in hotel accounting will be an advantage; personable; with good communication skills, must be computer literate.
· female; At least 5’4” ; 20 to 25 years old; college graduate, preferably of Marketing or Hotel and Management course; applicants should be personable, friendly, proactive and dynamic; very good communication skills, must be computer literate; with customer service skills;
· ability to work both independently and as a team player; ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals; applicants must be willing to travel; Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· not more than 40 years old; college graduate preferably of HRM course; with at least five years experience on food and beverage with the last two years in a supervisory position
· with good oral and written communication skills; with good leadership qualities; able to train and motivate staff; able to work under pressure; able to work long, flexible hours.
· graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or other related courses;
· Not more than 30 years old; with at least five (5) years of HR/Training experience;
· Exposure in a hotel will be an advantage; Computer literate;
· With excellent oral and written communication; proactive and dynamic;
FRONT OFFICE AGENT
· not more than 28 years old;
· proficient in oral and written English;
· at least 5’4” in height for female and 5”8” for male;
· with pleasing personality; personable and well-grommed;
· must be computer literate.
Interested applicants may submit resume at HRD office 14F Atrium Hotel Taft Ave. , cor. Gil Puyat, Pasay City
or may call us at 5520351 loc. 1511 or text us at (0923) 2800057/ (0917) 5908596.
You can also e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
How about COMMIS or KITCHEN STEWARD?