BCBP National President Joey Avellana in a circular dated January 28, 2016, announced that due to various developmental activities in the BCBP, some new MANCOM positions have been created and others filled. We reproduce his circular in full for the information of the BCBP Community. -Editor
TO : THE BCBP COMMUNITY
FR : MANCOM
RE : NEW MANCOM APPOINTMENTS FOR 2016
Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the Board of Trustees, upon the recommendation of the MANCOM, approved the creation of two new Areas in the brotherhood, namely Central Visayas, covering Cebu and Bohol, and Bicol, covering 6 provinces.
This expansion has opened up two new MANCOM positions that need to be filled for the Eastern Visayas and Bicol areas, as AMD Boy Villanueva, who previously headed Eastern Visayas, moves over to head Central Visayas.
Bro. Serge de la Fuente, presently AMD for South Luzon will be assuming the position of Executive Director of the National Office effective February 1, 2016. Bro. Serge has been instrumental in leading the South Luzon area, concurrent with his oversight of the community’s International Missions in South East Asia, to unprecedented levels in commitment and service. We thank Bro. Serge for his contribution to the BCBP community as AMD for South Luzon, and pray for the Holy Spirit’s guidance as he leads the National Office to become a stronger, more responsive resource to the BCBP community.
Bro. Ronnie Caballero, Formation Director, has requested to be relieved of his service to attend to important business and family matters. We thank Bro. Ronnie for his solid contribution to the BCBP community, most especially in establishing the major formation initiatives resulting from NSPR 5.
The foregoing developments have resulted in some new MANCOM positions being created and others that need to be filled at the earliest possible opportunity. Thus, effective Feb. 1, 2016, please be advised of the following senior leaders to be appointed to the BCBP MANCOM:
1. Bro. Serge de la Fuente — EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL OFFICE (Former AMD SOUTH LUZON)
2. Bro. Angel Sabas — AMD, SOUTH LUZON (Former SENIOR LEADERS DIRECTORATE)
3. Bro. Louie Morales — SENIOR LEADERS DIRECTORATE (Member, BCBP ADVISORY COUNCIL)
4. Bro. Joffe Almoro — FORMATION DIRECTOR (Former PROGRAMS AND SERVICES DIRECTOR)
5. Bro. PV Beley –PROGRAMS AND SERVICES DIRECTOR (Former CH, GREENHILLS CHAPTER)
6. Bro. Boy Villaneuva — AMD, CENTRAL VISAYAS (Former AMD, EASTERN VISAYAS)
7. Bro. Bebot Gillesania — AMD, EASTERN VISAYAS (Former RCD, LEYTE-SAMAR)
8. Bro. Bobby Hababag — ACTING AMD, BICOL (Concurrent RCD, SOUTH BICOL)
Let us all joyfully welcome our brothers into their new positions of leadership in the BCBP community and lift them up in prayer that our Lord may guide them as they perform their respective service for His greater honor and glory!
GOD BLESS THE BCBP!
Bro. Joey Avellana